We Are Unveiled FAQ's
- What is We Are Unveiled?
We Are Unveiled is a ministry developed to be a safe place for women to:
Share authentic stories
- We believe in the power and truth behind Rev 12:11 that every person has a story and every believer has a testimony. Each story can bring another person freedom, just by that person realizing they are not alone. We hope to embody this truth and be an example that vulnerability does not equal weakness, but freedom. Testimonies allow the work of the Lord in one person’s life to be an example of freedom that is available to another.
Unveil God’s truth
- Everything we do, say, and testify is all based on the truth of God’s word. We are a bible-believing, teaching, and walking ministry. We know that through the Holy Spirit we can be supernaturally set free, but it is by God’s word we continue to stay free by applying the “sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” to our everyday lives.
- We desire to empower each woman to confidently be who God made them to be. We will provide this in several avenues; primarily through discipleship into a deeper understanding of who they are in Christ and who Christ is to all of us. We do this by providing a mentorship program that pairs a young woman with an older woman, in order that, they both grow into a deeper knowledge of the calling and identity that Jesus Christ has given them.
- We also empower women by sharing their stories. Whether that be through social media, videos, our blog, or allowing them to speak live at one of our events.
2. What purpose does this ministry serve that is different from other women’s ministries?
- We Are Unveiled believes that all women’s ministries serve a purpose and reach audiences that no doubt are God appointed. In the same way, we exist out of obedience to the call of the Lord to serve & reach our appointed audience.
- Our factors that make us unique are first and foremost our desire to create a safe place for women to belong. We believe that this key factor leads to the purest form of community and provides a way for the Holy Spirit to speak identity and truth to all who hear. Within a safe environment, women will be more open to an authentic and vulnerable community.
- We welcome women of all ages, but our ministry is meant to focus on the young adult women of our generation, seeing them free & made alive in Christ. With this focus on young adults, comes an equal focus on adult women who are eager to serve through mentorship. We will always rely on those who have gone before us for wisdom, counsel, and most of all direction.
3. How can I be involved?
- There are several ways to get connected and these opportunities will just continue to grow!:
- Share your Story
- If you have a story of victory in Jesus’ Name, then follow the link on our website to submit how the Lord has used your story for His glory.
- Stay up to date with all things We Are Unveiled by subscribing to our blog and newsletter.
- Community Nights
- In the coming months we will be meeting in the DFW area for “Evenings With We Are Unveiled” to meet you & cast vision for We Are Unveiled. We would love for you to make it out if you can!
- As our network grows, so will these community nights in other cities.
- Share your Story
4. Where does my story go once I share it?
- Once you submit your story, it is immediately received by a member of the We Are Unveiled team. For your confidence and security, your story will not be distributed out to anyone outside of the organization, or for any public use without your consent.
- A team member will be following up with you once you share your story to connect & let you know how we would like to use your story for God’s glory.
- The following ways are possible options of where your story would go:
- a full video story shared on all social media platforms
- a short 2 min video testimonial to be shared at community nights or conferences
- a feature in our blog
- a story to be published in our book.
- Again, we will not do anything with your story until you have given us written consent to do so.
WE ARE CONTINUING TO DEVELOP AND GROW AS AN ORGANIZATION. SINCE OUR LAUNCH AT THE END OF MAY 2015, GOD HAS DONE SO MUCH. WE ARE CONTINUING TO FOLLOW HIS LEAD AND WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE AS WE GROW AND CHANGE ALONG THE JOURNEY. THANKS FOR BEING AMAZING. WE COULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU. XOXO